The Omnibus Child Victims Act removes statutes of limitations (SOL) for child sexual abuse. In doing so, this critical bill keeps children safe by ensuring their abusers get on sex offender registries, and off the streets.
- Model-Turned-Activist Nikki Dubose Is Speaking Out Against Ineffective Sexual Abuse Laws In New York
- Mark Your Calendar- February 22, 2017
- Release delayed for man who admitted to sexually abusing over 100 kids
- Sex abuse victims urge attorney general to keep upstate pedophile in prison
- Help Stop the Release of a Convicted Sex Offender